“There was an Axis of Evil, Iran, Iraq, North Korea. Well we’re one out of three. And people ought to think about that. If Bush was right in January of 2002 — and by the way virtually the entire Congress gave him a standing ovation when he said it — then why is it that the other two parts of the Axis of Evil are still visibly, cheerfully making nuclear weapons? And it’s because we’ve stood at brink, looked over and thought, “Too big a problem.”
Dear War Monger Republicans…
I guess you all haven’t been keeping up on current events or maybe you just seem to think this country has unlimited resources like…
- Unlimited Young Soldiers
- Unlimited War Surplus Funding
- Unlimited Allies
Hmmmm… The last time we checked Newt, this country is still trying to recover financially from previous 8 years of carnage from your drinking buddy Bush. So in your diluted brain capacity you think in this fragile recovery it makes perfect sense to you and your fellow Republicans to start two more wars, correct?
Doesn’t this all sound strangely familiar? You know… Sort of like Adolf Hitler? Hitler wanted to be at war with everyone and the Jewish people were bad and needed to be exterminated. Seems that YOU Mr. Gingrich and your fellow SS Republicans want to be at war with everyone and that all the people of Muslim faith are bad and need to be exterminated… Am I missing something or does that pretty much cover it?
Just what is it with Republican Politicians with “EX” in their title conjures up views of extremism? You know like…
- EX-Speaker of the House – Newt “Adolf Hitler” Gingrich
- EX-Governor of Alaska – Sarah “Eva Braun” Palin
- EX-Vice President – Dick “Heinrich Himmler” Cheney
Think Hard America…
Is this truly what the people of America want? So you all would rather be at war with 70% of the planet spending Billions upon Trillions of your hard earned money on weapons of war, not to mention the lives of our sons and daughters? Wouldn’t you rather live in Peace and be spending your hard earned money for the health, education, and well being of US?
Think about it for just a minute… This Pathetic “Axis of Evil” knows full well that this country has unlimited nuclear weapons at it’s disposal that can be deployed any number of ways from Trident Submarines to long range bombers to inter-Continental ballistic missiles. Do we honestly believe that these pathetic, saber rattling Republican Politicians have this country and the world at our best interest? NO! These people have one agenda… To line their pockets with lobby money from Government Contractors, and if you do not believe that, you are a FOOL! I consulted to a number of Government Contractors and during election years the word was always sent out to employees to vote Republican to make certain their WAR Machines were continually funded.
Hip Handmaids was born out of a bizarre group of talented housewives that have handcrafted, unique wares to sell. Each vendor has been crafting ever since they could hold a pair of safety scissors.
Introducing Hip Handmaids’ exclusive iMaxi—the only Apple iPad case made with protective wings!
With its durable vinyl outer layer and plush, quilted-cotton sleeve, the iMaxi helps keep your iPad clean and dry. Plus, the iMaxi’s Velcro-latched, advanced wing design wraps snugly around your device, so your iPad always stays where it should. Best of all, it shields it from all those unsightly and embarrassing data leaks that would make any motherboard worry!
Each handmade iMaxi can be easily customized to fit your active lifestyle. Choose from white, white/red, or all-red interior options. Or if you don’t see a color you like, just ask! We can even use red thread on the interior for that special…uh…“lived in” look.
It’s the perfect one-of-a-kind embarrassing gift for the Apple geek in your life! Don’t be caught letting your iPad show!
Content copyright 2009-2010. Hip Handmaids. All rights reserved.
So President Obama has Done Nothing for America?
Well if you believe the radical right and the gutless and pathetic Republicans in congress with all the lies and deceit they want to spread, I guess you can say that if you believe those deceitful cockroaches. But hey, lets explore the Real Documented Records, shall we?
Dr. Robert P. Watson is the Coordinator of American Studies at Lynn University and he had this to say…
I am always being asked to grade Obama’s presidency. In place of offering him a grade, I put together a list of his accomplishments thus far. I think you would agree that it is very impressive. His first six months have been even more active than FDRs or LBJs the two standards for such assessments. Yet, there is little media attention given to much of what he has done. Of late, the media is focusing almost exclusively on Obama’s critics, without holding them responsible for the uncivil, unconstructive tone of their disagreements or without holding the previous administration responsible for getting us in such a deep hole. The misinformation and venom that now passes for political reporting and civic debate is beyond description.
As such, there is a need to set the record straight. What most impresses me is the fact that Obama has accomplished so much not from a heavy-handed or top-down approach but from a style that has institutionalized efforts to reach across the aisle, encourage vigorous debate, and utilize town halls and panels of experts in the policy-making process. Beyond the accomplishments, the process is good for democracy and our democratic processes have been battered and bruised in recent years.
Let me know if I missed anything in the list (surely I did).
- Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
- Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
- Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
- Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
- Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
- Ended media blackout on war casualties; reporting full information
- Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB; the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules and approval of fallen soldier’s family
- The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom of Information Act
- Instructed all federal agencies to promote openness and transparency as much as possible
- Limits on lobbyist’s access to the White House
- Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
- Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
- Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren’t even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
- Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research
- Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research
- New federal funding for science and research labs
- States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards above federal standards
- Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect
- Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
- New funds for school construction
- The prison at Guantanamo Bay is being phased out
- US Auto industry rescue plan
- Housing rescue plan
- $789 billion economic stimulus plan
- The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the new plan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
- US financial and banking rescue plan
- The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed
- Ended the previous policy; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
- Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
- The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010
- Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
- Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
- Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
- Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office
- Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
- US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
- Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles
- Cash for clunkers program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulated auto sales
- Announced plans to purchase fuel efficient American-made fleet for the federal government
- Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children
- Signed national service legislation; expanded national youth service program
- Instituted a new policy on Cuba , allowing Cuban families to return home to visit loved ones
- Ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
- Expanding vaccination programs
- Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
- Closed offshore tax safe havens
- Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals
- Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
- Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry’s predatory practices
- Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
- Lower drug costs for seniors
- Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
- Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel
- Improved housing for military personnel
- Initiating a new policy to promote federal hiring of military spouses
- Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
- Increasing student loans
- Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
- Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks and diplomacy
- Established a new cyber security office
- Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force; this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
- Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
- Ordered a review of hurricane and natural disaster preparedness
- Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
- Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loans refinanced
- Improving benefits for veterans
- Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
- Instituted a new focus on mortgage fraud
- The FDA is now regulating tobacco
- Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
- Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
- Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. Bill Clinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons
- Authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web to secure the release of an American held captive
- Making more loans available to small businesses
- Established independent commission to make recommendations on slowing the costs of Medicare
- Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court
- Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
- Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
- Renewed loan guarantees for Israel
- Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
- Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
- New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
- Announced the long-term development of a national energy grid with renewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production
- Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters
- Paid for redecoration of White House living quarters out of his own pocket
- Held first Seder in White House
- Attempting to reform the nation’s healthcare system which is the most expensive in the world yet leaves almost 50 million without health insurance and millions more under insured
- Has put the ball in play for comprehensive immigration reform
- Has announced his intention to push for energy reform
- Has announced his intention to push for education reform
Oh, and he built a swing set for the girls outside the Oval Office
And What have the Republicans Done?
First of all we know they have become the party of NO with the idea they want to derail President Obama to try and make him a failure. But, WE all know the difference between adults and crybaby children, which is what the Republican party truly is, a bunch of crybabies.
Next they’ve aligned themselves (somewhat in secret) with this cancer that is trying to take hold of this country, You know, the Tea Party Poopers. Yes, the morons who cannot even cite legitimate facts when interviewed, nor spell their protest signs correctly. But Republicans never openly criticize this viral racist group, and recent protests have shown Republicans chanting support and dangling banners for their cause.
So, on the one hand you have a President who’s rolled up his sleeves for the good of the country and on the other hand you have a bunch of rabid crybabies still pissed off that John Dimwit McCain was handed his hat in the 2008 election.
So, should you believe the facts, or Republican rabid lies and noncooperation?
Boneheads of the Year Award
Just when you thought that The GOPeeeee couldn’t get any DUMBER, they prove us wrong… Below is a copy of two slides from the recent GOP Fund Raising Meeting in Boca Grande Florida. Yes we can clearly see their “Tools for Success” is to act like a Bunch of Juvenile, Backwoods, Racist Hillbillies attacking the current sitting President and high ranking members of congress with their childish pranks.
Well their little stunt clearly backfired and someone in the GOP is going to be hung out to dry on this one and you can see by the letter below from a wealthy GOP Supporter that it did not set very well. Mr. DeMoss is a prominent Evangelical figure and Republican donor from Atlanta…
March 5, 2010
Chairman Michael Steele
Republican National Committee
310 First Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
Dear Mr. Chairman:
Like many Republicans today, I am ashamed of the fundraising presentation given by RNC Finance Director Rob Bickhart at last month’s GOP gathering in Boca Grande, Florida. The depictions of President Obama, Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Harry Reid were shameful, immature and uncivil, at best. While I realize your office made steps to distance you from this presentation I’m afraid the presentation is representative of a culture and mindset within the Republican National Committee; consequently, I will no longer contribute to any fundraising entity of our Party—but will contribute only to individual candidates I choose to support.
I have been a member of the Republican Eagles on a number of occasions in the past, including the 2008 cycle. I have been constantly solicited by the RNC, the NRSC and the NRCC, among other GOP organizations and efforts. Recently I was visited in my office by Lynn Westmoreland, who shared with me the redistricting efforts he is leading in the House. He was requesting funds for this initiative (without the sort of nonsense presented recently by your Finance Director) and I was considering contributing to the project. I will not consider doing so now, with apologies to Congressman Westmoreland
Mr. Chairman, I love giving money to candidates at every level who I believe in and want to see elected. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to consider making a contribution to the Party itself. The sort of behavior displayed in Boca Grande only contributes to the widespread cynicism of politics in general and our Party in particular. It is, in my opinion, indefensible and destructive.
President, The DeMoss Group
cc: Peter Terpeluk, RNC Finance Chairman
Rob Bickhart, RNC Finance Director
Sen. John Cornyn, NRSC
Sen. Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader
Rep. Pete Sessions, NRCC
Rep. Lynn Westmoreland, NRCC
Rep. John Boehner, House Minority Leader
Rep. Eric Cantor, House Minority Whip
Keep up the Good Work GOPeeeee! Your “Tools for Success” are a Great Success to the Democratic Party and their efforts without having to lift a finger for spend a dime.
Mr. Torture Dickless Cheney
Not only was this “missing in action” Dick Head a piss poor Vice President be it seems he is Heinrich Himmler’s modern day twin… You know, the guy who headed up the Holocaust in World War II…
Heinrich Luitpold Himmler (7 October 1900 – 23 May 1945) was considered one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany. Himmler served as Chief of the German Police and Minister of the Interior. As Reichsführer-SS, he oversaw all internal and external police and security forces, including the Gestapo.
As overseer of the concentration camps, extermination camps, and Einsatzgruppen (literally: task forces, often used as killing squads), Himmler coordinated the killing of some six million Jews, between 200,000 and 500,000 Roma, many prisoners of war, and possibly another three to four million Poles, communists, or other groups whom the Nazis deemed unworthy to live or simply “in the way”, including homosexuals, people with physical and mental disabilities, Jehovah’s Witnesses and members of the Confessing Church.
Runs in the Family ~ Lizzie Borden Cheney
Just when you thought Dickless Cheney was bad enter his bimbo daughter, Lizzie Borden Cheney…
In an interview at CPAC, Christina Bellantoni of TPM had this to say after her interview with Liz Cheney…
I guess it’s not so surprising that a Cheney loves torture, but I don’t recall Liz Cheney being quite so explicit about her enthusiasm for torturing people. More significant is her presumption that only torture is effective in eliciting intelligence, which every experienced interrogator — Ali Soufan, Malcolm Nance, the people at the High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group — will tell her is the direct opposite of the truth. It would be interesting to hear her tell Gen. David Petraeus why the Central Command leader is wrong about the relationship between torture and success in counterinsurgency, to say nothing of Petraeus’ views on the relationship between torture and the moral fabric of America. No one who doesn’t have the last name Cheney or hasn’t ever depended on a Cheney for a position or a paycheck believes that Liz Cheney has more credibility on this subject than these individuals.
I think it’s time to send this Repulsive S&M Father and Daughter to the front lines in Afghanistan and leave them for the Taliban to deal with!
… To Run the Country in a new Poll.
I guess all this Hicksville, Folksy Lingo can only be tolerated so long before people finally come to their senses and realize that the Wasilla Hillbilly is as shallow on her policy position as piss on the sidewalk on a hot summer afternoon.
For all Her Pea Tardy Bonehead Followers, here is the only picture you will ever find of Palin taking the Oath as President of this country. Frame it and savor your pathetic moment.
Another Hand Note Video!
Oh Ms. Palin I just love your whinny Double Standard Preaching and it’s enough to make EVERYONE Vomit! You are the Biggest Hypocrite to have ever walked this planet! This video was from June 12, 2009 of Palin appearing on the Today Show. Notice the part about two thirds of the way in when Palin makes a reference to an email that she received about Letterman’s comment. Guess where she is reading the email from? THE HAND!
The other theme of this video is how she is crying a river about Letterman and his comment and the Double Standard. Then this Stupid Ditz cites how Obama stated that Family was off limits during the 2008 election and yet how HER Family was fair game. Hmmmmmm Well let me clarify that for you Ms. Palin. Barack Obama did NOT Parade his Children around on the stage at the national convention and take them everywhere he went. YOU DID You Fucking Moron! If you want your children off Limits leave them at home where they belong. If you want your cake and to eat it to, be prepared to have Shit on the Shingle in your cake and deal with it.
Donny Deutsch Calls Palin a Hypocrite over Letterman’s Joke
Here is the Video from the other night following The Tea Pooper Convention where her cheat notes are on her hand. I wonder when she is keeping Putin in check if she’s written the Nuke Codes on her hand as well.